Department of Health Mask Mandate
(Link to the order)
Face masks or dedicated face coverings are required for ALL attendees over the age of five, with no exceptions. Face coverings are required at all times in public per the Governor’s Order. Persons with a medical condition, mental health condition, developmental or cognitive condition, or disability that prevents wearing a face covering are exempt from this requirement.
Attendee Expectations and Requirements – On-Site
While inside the event areas, all attendees are expected to follow the following rules to assist in maintaining a safe and sanitary environment.
- Facial coverings should be worn at all times.
- Always cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Please respect others by physically distancing yourself from others while on the grounds.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the facility. Please use them.
- Review any signage placed throughout the facility reminding you of our safety procedures.
These precautions are in place for your safety and the safety of others. We’re looking forward to seeing you again!