Washington State Toy Show Rules and Regulations – Everett
Images and Events, Inc. is the responsible party for promoting and organizing the Washington State Toy Show. The “event” is Saturday, August 12th, 2023. Any questions about these rules and regulations can be made to email@example.com.
LOAD IN is the evening before the event (Friday, August 11th) from 4 pm to 8 pm OR the day of the event (August 12th, 2023) from 6 am to 8:30 am. All vendors must be completely set up and at their booth by 8:45 am on Saturday morning. Any vendors whose space remains unoccupied at 8 am and have not contacted Images and Events, Inc. with sufficient reasoning are in breach of contract and forfeit their space.
LOAD OUT is Saturday from the close of the event (4 pm) until 6:00 pm. Please DO NOT expect to leave your merchandise past 6 pm on Saturday.
Vendors must wear the issued vendor badges at all times during load-in, load-out, and during the show.
Any vendor wishing to participate in the Washington State Toy Show must agree to and acknowledge these rules and regulations:
1) Each vendor operates as an independent entity renting floor space from Images and Events, Inc. and is responsible for paying their own personal, business, and sales tax.
2) Vendor agrees to remain set up until the end of the show. NO EARLY BREAKDOWN or vendor risks the exclusion of future events produced by Images and Events. Packing up prior to closing time is NOT permitted.
3) No illegal drug use is permitted on the premise. Smoking or drinking alcohol is NOT permitted at any time.
4) No vendor space is guaranteed until full payment is received. Checks returned for insufficient funds will be charged a $30.00 service fee.
5) No refunds will be granted for any reason. If you cannot attend the show, contact Images and Events, Inc. two weeks before the event and we will give you a credit toward our next event minus a 25% surcharge per booth. A no-call and/or no-show will forfeit their booth space without credit or refund.
6) The sales of Bootleg or Counterfeit products are prohibited. Counterfeit or Bootleg products are fake replicas of the real product. Counterfeit products are often produced with the intent to take advantage of the superior value of the imitated product. It includes the forgeries or imitations of clothing, accessories, bags, shoes, watches, jewelry, electronics (both parts and finished products), software, works of art, toys, or movies. Selling these types of goods results in patent infringement or trademark infringement.
7) Adults and young children both attend this show. No inappropriate behavior, language, or conduct will be tolerated. Please keep any adult-related materials out of sight from or within reach of children.
8) Vendor badges will be issued upon registration at load-in. Vendors must wear ID badges during load-in and at all times during the show.
9) Vendor Parking is available in designated spaces.
10) Images and Events, Inc. is not responsible for any injuries that may occur during the show. All Vendors are responsible for their own merchandise. If your product is broken or stolen during the show, it is not our responsibility. Any damage to the building by a vendor is the sole responsibility of the vendor. Vendors release Images and Events, Inc. from any and all liability.
Images and Events, Inc. and its designated Security Company will take every effort to protect your merchandise beginning Friday at load-in to load-out on Saturday.
11) Vendors may not sell any food or drink products that are not pre-packaged and properly labeled.
12) Vendors are not permitted to have animals in the building without prior permission or properly identified ADA Service Animals
13) No display, materials, or signage may protrude into the aisles or encroach upon neighboring booths. The use of amplified music during the show is not allowed as a distraction to commerce or neighboring vendors space. The maximum height of any booth must not exceed 12’ in height unless permission was granted in the approval process. No obstruction may be placed outside your designated booth space or in an aisle or passageway. The vendor may not have obstructions to any fire extinguishing appliances.
14) The layout of the booths for this event has been approved by the fire marshal. Vendors may not move or trade tables without permission and written approval.
15) Images and Events, Inc. reserves the right to deny access to anyone at our sole discretion from exhibiting, assisting with, or attending the show.
16) Exhibitors shall not sublet, share, assign, or delegate any space allotted to them, without the prior written consent of the Washington State Toy Show Organizers. Such subletting, sharing, assigning, or delegation thereof without the Washington State Toy Show Organizer’s prior written consent will be cause for removal and termination of the exhibitor and subletting exhibitor.
17) Images and Events, Inc. reserves the right to deny a booth rental to any individual without providing a reason for such denial.
18) Any form of solicitation (including flyers or coupons) for shows, booths, or businesses other than those presented by Images and Events, Inc. will not be permitted inside or outside of the event facility without prior written approval. Violators are subject to immediate removal from the show and may be prohibited from attending future events at the sole discretion of Images and Events, Inc.
In the event, any of these rules are broken, and you must be removed from the show, you agree to forfeit all fees and monies paid for your vendor space, tickets, and badges. No refunds will be offered nor should be expected.
Vendors must agree to all of these Rules and Regulations.